Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I meet an immigration consultant today and according to him I can get a provincial immigration on bases of Job offer and LMIA.

According to immigration consultant, my points after LMIA and job offer are 412, and some province will pick me from the pool.
I have done some research but I am still confused about provincial immigration and his statement.

As per my understanding, there in one express entry pool of applications, and after certain days there is a draw, and currently minimum score is 436 which is lot more than my score.

How the consultant is so sure that I will be picked for provincial immigration?
I know the information I have supplied is very vague, this is because I really don’t have much information, and I have tried to understand the process but failed to understand.

Can anyone please advise in this regard?

Thank You.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Have you any idea what is a LMIA. A LMIA is applied for to the Canadian Government by an employer in Canada who is interested in hiring you. You, the potential immigrant has absolutely nothing to do with the process. The prospective employer must prove it has attempted to find a Canadian suitable to do the job and could not find one. Getting a LMIA is not an easy process.
Your Immigration Consultant either knows nothing about immigrating to Canada or is just intent on getting his hands on your money by lying to you. I recommend you have nothing to do with him.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
If you are planning to move to another country shouldn't you move to an area in which you want to live rather than settling for living in whichever province might take you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.