Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to buy a new laptop and from what I remember it was cheaper in Spain than here in Port, however I want to check them out online before I go down to the costa del sol next week, I remember there were a few boulanger shops in Marbella/fuengerola/malaga but they changed name last year, does anybody know the new name and/or website

Also does anybody know what are the usual documents required for getting credit to be able to buy these over a year or 18 months

Thanks

tom

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I believe "Worten Electronics" bought out Boulanger in the summer?? Dunno the website, dunno anything lol - well I am blonde!! I just remember seeing the name change on the one behind Ikea in Málaga

Jo xxx

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jo

·
Registered
66 Posts
I need to buy a new laptop and from what I remember it was cheaper in Spain than here in Port, however I want to check them out online before I go down to the costa del sol next week, I remember there were a few boulanger shops in Marbella/fuengerola/malaga but they changed name last year, does anybody know the new name and/or website

Also does anybody know what are the usual documents required for getting credit to be able to buy these over a year or 18 months

Thanks

tom
Tienda de electrodomesticos, multimedia y entretenimiento - Worten
www.mediamarkt.es
Urende.es
www.pccity.es

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts