Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone with Computer science qualification had a successful outcome from vetassess as Mathematician? ( As you know CS has a lot of mathematical subjects)
Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seems not making any sense to me although it may be relevant. But you could try...
Thank you hnandarusdy, but I still will appreciate if anyone explain their experience if any. I particularly wanna know if vetassess will consider Computer science as a relevant qualification for Mathematician occupation.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi, how did the assessment go for computer science studies? Did vetasses clear the skills assessment? Pls advise. Myncousin is also in similarbsituation

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mathematics is taught jn all the semesters along with accountancy principles, managerial economics as part of comouter science bachelors curriculum here jn India..vetasses site says that successful outcome using that service diesnit guarantee a skills assessment.

This is a rip off. If they cant gyarantee it, they shudnt be foolinbb the people with such useless services.

Anyway thanks for the advise.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My cousin is a bachelor of technology with work experience in data science.
I thought she cud fit into mathematician role or an actuary role.

·
Registered
66 Posts
data science and actuary are two completely different things.
I am not sure about math vs data science.

Well, I dunno how deep the mathematics module that you have learnt but IMO, and I could be wrong, it won't be as intensive as the BSc in Math, hence If you ask me, I would say it's not a relevant academic qualification.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts