Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

I'm currently studying a home distance learning course in the UK at this present moment with the CompTia A+ Essentials in IT Support Professional and Database Admin with a company called "Computeach".

I'm curious to find out is this qualifcation highly recognised in Canada...I'm not exactly looking for jobs right away in the Canada but just like to find out in the near future whether to try my luck finding work over in Canada. Its Microsoft certified which is recognised all over the world but is it the qualification taken seriously as degrees. I also wanna mentioned I already have a combined degree in Computing with Business. I majored in Computing.

Also, for that matter is it highly recognised in the USA too...any useful information would be great. Thank you!

Steve

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey!

I'm currently studying a home distance learning course in the UK at this present moment with the CompTia A+ Essentials in IT Support Professional and Database Admin with a company called "Computeach".

I'm curious to find out is this qualifcation highly recognised in Canada...I'm not exactly looking for jobs right away in the Canada but just like to find out in the near future whether to try my luck finding work over in Canada. Its Microsoft certified which is recognised all over the world but is it the qualification taken seriously as degrees. I also wanna mentioned I already have a combined degree in Computing with Business. I majored in Computing.

Also, for that matter is it highly recognised in the USA too...any useful information would be great. Thank you!

Steve
From what I remember it is recognised worldwide, ie Canada, so you should be okay.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey!

Steve
Hi Steve as far as I am aware CompTia A+ is recognized worldwide, I would recommend other means of gaining qualifications as i believe Computeach is an expensive way to achieve it. CompTia A+ is not vender specific but can be used towards gaining accreditation from companies like microsoft. Last year I did a MCSA which was fully funded through the local university because i was out of work. Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.