Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have been trying to complete the completed recognition of prior learning for the past 3 weeks and don't seem to be getting anywhere - I am an IT Service Manager and any struggling to see where my skills fit in to the form.

Any other IT Service Managers / IT Mangers / IT Operations Managers out there who can either give me some advice? Or are prepared to share there completed document so I can get any understanding of what is required?

Cheers
Martin

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Hi Martin,

Dolly may be able to offer some help since I know her husband had to fill in RPL although off hand I can't remember what his skill set is.....

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Since she's the other moderator on this forum she'll probably see this post later on...

I don't want to encourage you sending a PM since we can get loads of them :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi There,

Following format may help you.

1. Application Form
2. Annexure A
3. Annexure B
4. Project Report 1
5. Project Report 2

Mention your course detail with Table of Containt in Detail (What you learn during study) in Annexure A.

Annexure B is for those 14 topics (Area of Knowledge - Section 3). In this Annexure, mention name of all employeers where you gained more knowledge on the particular topic. After employer's name, write detail on how you learn the same. And finally, mention name and author of book you refered to gain deep knowledge on that particular topic.

Make a standard format and repeat this for all 14 topics.

Same way, make a standard format for Project Reports and mention how it operats and give some sample coading if the project is related to programing. You can add simple chart which give more clear idea about the project.

If you need a sample of format, send me email at [email protected] or [email protected] and I will give you reply as soon as possible. You can add these IDs if you have MSN or Yahoo messenger.

Rahul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.