Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I have applied for GSM 175 in Oct. 2009. I am working in my current organization from the last 3 3/4 years. Before that I worked in a textile organization for about 1 year (till Jan. 2006). I have sent all the experience letters from current and previous employers with online application.

Now the issue is : The Previous Company which I left in Jan. 2006 no longer exists and the location of the headoffice has also not been there. That building has been hired by a Bank and even the telephone numbers mentioned on my company letterhead is being used by that Bank.

My IT Manager who had signed my exp. letter is working in another organization and I can access him.

Now please help me and guide me what should I do now to tackle this situation
as I have recently come to know about this situation. I am really worried about the situation.

Please help me to solve this matter.

Regards,

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi,

I would ask the manager to put the facts outlining the current situation in a letter. He could set out when the Company went out of business and confirm his contact details if they need to speak to him. Hopefully he should be able to help you out. If he can I think you should get him a nice pressie.:D

Whether he can or cannot do this I would also execute a sworn statutory declaration setting out the position yourself. You can then upload the documents until such time as your application is finalised. If you have any co workers who have knowledge of the situation they could also execute a statutory declaration to help you out. I think that barrage of information should satisfy DIAC.

ae

Dear All,

I have applied for GSM 175 in Oct. 2009. I am working in my current organization from the last 3 3/4 years. Before that I worked in a textile organization for about 1 year (till Jan. 2006). I have sent all the experience letters from current and previous employers with online application.

Now the issue is : The Previous Company which I left in Jan. 2006 no longer exists and the location of the headoffice has also not been there. That building has been hired by a Bank and even the telephone numbers mentioned on my company letterhead is being used by that Bank.

My IT Manager who had signed my exp. letter is working in another organization and I can access him.

Now please help me and guide me what should I do now to tackle this situation
as I have recently come to know about this situation. I am really worried about the situation.

Please help me to solve this matter.

Regards,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts