Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have been getting conflicting information about the amount of evidence to submit for communication records. My fiancé and I have been communicating via calls and text. Our email and viber/ whats app is limited. Via Apple Mac I have been able to save the archive of our text messages and as for call we weren't able to get an itemised bill as it was viber call out but we have screenshots of our call (incl, date, time, duration of call).

-Is more the better or will it be overwhelming?
-Do all text need to be printed? (theres a lot!)
-The call screen shots I have organised and put on a word doc ready to print, is that good enough?
-The texts are not in english, do I have to translate and where do I find accredited translators approved by the home office?
- We have pictures of our face times and when we were together, how many would be enough?
- Do the communication records need to be till the last day we submit?
- We don't have many emails, shall I print what we have?

Thanks
Zara

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Financial Evidence Applicant

Hi,

Does my fiancé (applicant) need to provide evidence of his work and finances in the US etc? His business and bank statements, accommodation?

Thanks
Zara

·
Super Moderator
18,093 Posts
Please don't spam the forum by opening multiple threads.

For communication you need 10-15 photos from across your relationship. 1-2 log pages of communication every 6 months or so, 10-15 pages max. Trip itineraries or tickets for visits. Hotel receipts are unnecessary.

If he's working in the US he should include evidence of that. 1 pay slip, 1 bank statement contract-any or all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.