Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been speaking to my fiance on whatsapp and facebook and lebara phone calls. How much evidence do i really need to show when i apply spouse visa. All of the screen shots or like show one or two screen shots per month ???

Many thanks

·
Super Moderator
18,071 Posts
Depending on how long you've been together, 1 or 2 screen shots every 6 months or so. If you've been together for a shorter period of time then you might include 1 or 2 every 3 months.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just got my approved fiance visa back today. Her and I had been together for 5.5 years and I included a multitude of items. Plane tickets with corresponding photos (we did regular visits approximately every 6 months), I stuck in a couple of birthday cards sent overseas, I included a couple logs, and an e-mail. I also included copies of her stamps coming to visit me and a copy of her student visa from studying nearby. I also had a student visa and stamps in my passport. We also had booked a plane ticket that was originally ment for a week long visit, but now I'm using to move there and have actually paid a deposit on our wedding reception venue. Finally, we both weaved a story about meeting and trips into our introduction and sponor letters... Pretty much I tried to make all of the evidence I supplied them with have a relevant context.

I don't know if it made a difference, but my visa was approved after on the 4th working day without purchasing priority (I understand priority only moves you to the front of the queue).

Your mileage may vary...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.