Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left Spain in 2005 for reasons beyond my control. I am returning however just as soon as I can. There is little left for me in the UK now. So soon I will be back... yay!!!!!

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Things have changed in Spain since you were last there - they have since I left there in 2011!!! So make sure you do a bit of homework and you have an income and healthcare sorted before arriving. But well done, I wish I could go back

Jo xxx

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Things have changed in Spain since you were last there - they have since I left there in 2011!!! So make sure you do a bit of homework and you have an income and healthcare sorted before arriving. But well done, I wish I could go back

Jo xxx
Would you be granted entry ? :D

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Of course she is a Moderator & if pushed I would vouch for her. ;)
I would be a useful member of society!!!! TBH, by the time I can "escape" from my family duties, work and home I'll be pensionable, insignificant and accepted lol

Jo xxx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Jo xxx
Yes, I will sort all of that out first :) sick of the :rain:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Yes, I will sort all of that out first :) sick of the :rain:

I know what you mean, so am I. Altho I always remember the first year we moved to Spain - February 2008, it started raining the day we moved and didnt stop til April. Then there was the winter of 2009, our driveway flooded and we were stranded for days, no electricity, ran out of gas bottles......!!

But I'd sooner be in a rainy Spain than a rainy England!

Jo xxx

·
Registered
19,386 Posts
I left Spain in 2005 for reasons beyond my control. I am returning however just as soon as I can. There is little left for me in the UK now. So soon I will be back... yay!!!!!
Are you coming to work or to relax?!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts