Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving back to Spain with my dogs mid November this year, would appreciate contact details of companies who pick up and deliver, charge a fair price and do a good job.

I have three Jack Russells they were born in Spain so they are used to the long journey.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Thanks I have been in contact with them Horlics
I thought the price was good and the husband and wife team who make the trip are very nice people. We'd previously made the trip ourselves but for many reasons we couldn't this time and had to use a transportation service. After this experience we won't bother driving ourselves, which we don't enjoy, instead the pooch will go by road and we'll get a plane.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought the price was good and the husband and wife team who make the trip are very nice people. We'd previously made the trip ourselves but for many reasons we couldn't this time and had to use a transportation service. After this experience we won't bother driving ourselves, which we don't enjoy, instead the pooch will go by road and we'll get a plane.

Hi Horlics
Just booked a van, we will drive over with personal belongings, plus dogs. We have made the journeys several time over the years and loved it, really looking foreward to it.

I know the people are good I've had got lots of referances about them, however I don't think my lot would behave for them. Jack Russells well trained, but don't like people cats or dogs. They are ok when they have know people a while, but since my husband died in April they have become very protective, they just like to be together in the same unit so I took the decissons to transport them ourselves.

Thanks for your contribution

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Trvel bugs

As we live in Hull near the ferry termininal, we will travel Hull to Zeebrugge. Get a good nights sleep ready to start my new adventure. Its as broad as its long travel time as we only have to go 3 miles to catch the ferry.

It is costing me £600 more than quoted from the courier but we are taking furniture and dogs at the same time. Plus a great journey, that my hubsband and I did many times

1 - 9 of 9 Posts