Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when completing the flr (m) application where do i put we are combining incomes. i have received a letter from home office stating we can combine incomes if i am already in the uk...

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
You put under the section 7.3 your combined annual income. Give details of your first job there, and those of your second job under 'Other information' at the end of Section 7.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah but this is for my job and my partners job.. We put both incomes there? I don't want to do it wrong and get denied.. We have proof of our pay as well..

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
If you are combining applicant's and sponsor's incomes, you can complete the table.

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
There is table in Section 7 where you enter income for applicant and sponsor.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello I have a question I am on a tier four student visa from america. My partner and i have been living together since 2012 and we are combining incomes for the financial requirement. Do we submit out application in the uk by post or online and how do you do biometrics? do they send u something to get it done once they receive our paperwork? thanks very much

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My partner and I have decided to pay the extra money and go to submit our application. What is the process to do this within the UK? Do we bring all our paperwork and make an appointment? So we want to apply in January 2016 what is the process?

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
You print and fill out form FLR (M). You pay the NHS Surcharge. You book an appointment online and pay. Appointments open up 6 weeks in advance. Biometrics are taken at the appointment.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK but my visa expires January 31 2016 I'm planning to send it all off in the middle of January so will I get an appointment on time?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's what I meant sorry. So I should have it all done in December filled out with evidence and book an appointment in January before my visa ends. What I'm asking though is what if they don't have an appointment and it's after my visa date

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Also would u know anything about a change of circumstances on a tier four visa if I'm moving? Do I complete the MCC form before I move or when I move to let home office know..

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Appointments open up 6 weeks in advance. You should start looking at appointments 6 weeks in advance of when you want to have an appointment. If you wait too long and appointments book up you'll have no choice but to apply by post.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.