Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

Getting ready for my second FLR(M) application on Thursday and just wanted to clarify something.

I am using my husbands and my combined salary to meet the financial requirement. My income is the same every month with no fluctuations, so I can quite easily use Category A and submit only 6 months of documents to support my income. However my husband's income fluctuates and submitting 12 months of his payslips & bank statements provide a much more accurate reflection of his income.

So my question is, can I tick both Category A and B, and use 12 months for his documents and 6 months for mine? If I tick both, is it best to include a note with my requirement breakdown to explain the reasoning?

Second, when filling out the details for "You/your sponsor's annual income" question - is it best to put the income down as specified in his employment letter, or the actual income calculated from the previous 12 months of payslips? They do vary, but only by a few hundred pounds and neither figure would affect meeting the financial requirement.

Cheers guys, appreciate your input!

·
Registered
39,060 Posts
No. You can only apply under either Cat A or B, not both.
In your case, just apply under Cat B and supply 12-month income from each. Or you can go under Cat A if the total of his average over 6 months plus your salaried income comes to at least £18,600.
The actual amount earned which you are submitting.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If we're attending a PEO (Premium Appointment), would it be helpful for me to include any photocopies with our application? I do not remember making copies last time but if it makes anything simpler I'd be happy to do it. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
If we're attending a PEO (Premium Appointment), would it be helpful for me to include any photocopies with our application? I do not remember making copies last time but if it makes anything simpler I'd be happy to do it. Thoughts?
I just had my PEO a few days ago in Croydon. They kept my original application and all of my copies. Everything else was returned.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.