Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team,

I am in the process of lodging my 189 PR. I think I will have problems in the colour blind test, means will not be able to detect the tough cards (whatever they give at the time of exam - colour and numbers mixed). I see colours but on those though ones I will certainly fail.

Will I get rejected because of that ?

·
Registered
23,944 Posts
Team,

I am in the process of lodging my 189 PR. I think I will have problems in the colour blind test, means will not be able to detect the tough cards (whatever they give at the time of exam - colour and numbers mixed). I see colours but on those though ones I will certainly fail.

For medical cases, it is always better to consult MARA agents who have a wide database of diseases and clients

MAggie May can recommend some good agents if you like

Cheers

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Team,

There is no colour blindness test for Immigration, take it easy mate and you don't need a MARA agent for this petty thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
512 Posts
There is no colour blindness test for Immigration, take it easy mate and you don't need a MARA agent for this petty thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They will ask while doing medical test if you have any medical problem. As per new suggested citizenship law, if you lie or provide false information they can revoke your visa as well as your citizenship.

I suggest that you consult with migration agent.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I've never heard of anyone being rejected for being colour blind. I don't recall there being any test or question about colour blindness but it would be worth mentioning during the medical check, however I doubt it would get a second question either by the panel doctor or by DIBP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts