Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daughter has lost her colocataire from their 2-bed flat; coloc is moving in with her bf. That leaves my sprog with a room spare and too much rent to pay as from beg. December.

She's signed up with colocation.com, but are there any other specific flat-share sites which non-French use that she could advertise on? I've heard of Craig's List, for example, but is that US only?

hils

·
Registered
21 Posts
Daughter has lost her colocataire from their 2-bed flat; coloc is moving in with her bf. That leaves my sprog with a room spare and too much rent to pay as from beg. December.

She's signed up with colocation.com, but are there any other specific flat-share sites which non-French use that she could advertise on? I've heard of Craig's List, for example, but is that US only?

hils
Hils, I understand that Craig's list operates pretty much everywhere in the world so I would imagine it works in France too. Try Kijiji France too. Hope your daughter finds someone. Room-mates are always like the wind, eh? They come and go and leave a mess behind.:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just seeing this now. Have you got it sorted or would you like me to mention it to some of the younger folks in the congregation to see if they've any friends looking to share?

·
Banned
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just seeing this now. Have you got it sorted or would you like me to mention it to some of the younger folks in the congregation to see if they've any friends looking to share?
Thanks. There's a PM for you.

h

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.