Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi dear dolly,

Also tell me that i want to live in snowy area in Australia, i mean i love Snow, Rain, cold weather and i like Mountains and Hilly Area.
Which area in whole of the Australia will you recommend for me to live in?

I guess about NSW, but then i say may be there is no cold or the things i like. I am from Pakistan and never even stepped out of my country since my childhood. So i need your suggestion to me according to my favourite environment and weather conditions i have put above.

Thanks one's again for helping me.
Take Care Bye.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Hi ahmedbilalawan,

Please start a new thread for your questions rather than reply to an existing thread.

Mountain areas in some parts of Australia can still be warm to hot in summer. The further south you go in Australia the colder it gets so check out the weather for Tasmania.

I know they have snow in the mountains in Victoria but I'm not sure what the summers are like.

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
4,597 Posts

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Victoria and Tasmania are your best bet. Of course if you really like cold there's always the Australian Antarctic Territory :p

If that's the weather you like how about the South Island of New Zealand. Now they have some nice mountains and cold down there :)

Hi dear dolly,

Also tell me that i want to live in snowy area in Australia, i mean i love Snow, Rain, cold weather and i like Mountains and Hilly Area.
Which area in whole of the Australia will you recommend for me to live in?

I guess about NSW, but then i say may be there is no cold or the things i like. I am from Pakistan and never even stepped out of my country since my childhood. So i need your suggestion to me according to my favourite environment and weather conditions i have put above.

Thanks one's again for helping me.
Take Care Bye.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts