Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to the great advice provided by the moderators and members, I have successfully now got both my fiance visa, and FLRM too. Now we start the timeline for our second FLRM - due for renewal in October 2017. Just a few questions,

1. For the evidence of cohabitation between now and renewal, the letters have to assigned jointly to both of us and spread evenly over 2.5 years - does this period mean from start of FLRM to expiry of FLR M? Will this mean, one letter of evidence spaced out over 5 month intervals?

2. We want to change our joint account from Lloyds to Halifax - and our latest joint statement has arrived yesterday. Can this be the first piece of evidence?

3. Our other pieces of evidence will be -

a. Electric bill.
b. Gas bill.
c. Tenancy agreement - the social housing landlord will allow to put my name on tenancy only after I have been here for one year - so I can put my name in November 2015.
d. Council tax - once my name is on tenancy, it can then go on the COUNCIL tax bill too.
e. Bank statements - from lloyds and future from Halifax
f. Internet bill

and/or

NHS letters, HMRC letters.

I would appreciate any advice, so we can start building our file for the next 2.5 years.

Also, one last thing... When should I reapply for FLRM next time around?

Fiance visa - 22 Oct 2014 - 22 April 2015
First Flr M - 27 April 2015 - 23 oct 2017

Many thanks once again!

·
Super Moderator
18,051 Posts
You need post addressed either jointly or separately. You each need 6 pieces of post spread over the last 2 years. If you have 6 things addressed jointly that's all you need. NHS and HMRC letters are preferable to an internet bill.

You can apply no more than 28 days before your FLR (M) expires.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You need post addressed either jointly or separately. You each need 6 pieces of post spread over the last 2 years. If you have 6 things addressed jointly that's all you need. NHS and HMRC letters are preferable to an internet bill.

You can apply no more than 28 days before your FLR (M) expires.
Thank you Nyclon. Much appreciated .... Have started collecting evidence already!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.