Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have applied for VISA sub class 189 and CO was assigned to my application on 28 aug. I have submitted all my documents by 24/09/2013, but till now there is no information from CO regarding my VISA result.

can someone tell me how much time it will take to get the result, once all documents are submitted ?

Thanks,
saurabh

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi All,

I have applied for VISA sub class 189 and CO was assigned to my application on 28 aug. I have submitted all my documents by 24/09/2013, but till now there is no information from CO regarding my VISA result.

can someone tell me how much time it will take to get the result, once all documents are submitted ?

Thanks,
saurabh
This really depends on file to file. There is no exact time within which the CO will respond. If all the documents are submitted they will get back to you with the decision any time soon.

Be patient

Best of Luck

Amit

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks,
saurabh
Hello,

Did you get your grant yet? I had submitted all my docs by 11th Nov and am waiting now.

Thanks
AV

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Saurabh,

Even i got CO assigned on 23rd OCT ... uploaded docs on the same day ....

Till date no communication. But i called them a week back and was told that by law it will take them 28 days to re-pick the application .

As 28 days in the time-frame given for document submission.

Did u call and in quired about the same ?

Rgds,

Manil

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello,

Did you get your grant yet? I had submitted all my docs by 11th Nov and am waiting now.

Thanks
AV
Hi guys,
Did the CO get back to any one of you? Have you guys been granted the visa?
I have submitted all my documents a week ago, just been very impatient.

Regards,
Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts