Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All,

Anyone has been allocated CO from team 23 GSM adelaide..

Is there responding time slow or fast?

Its been over a week I have submitted PCC , Meds and other documents.

Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
628 Posts
HI All,

Thanks in Advance.
My CO is from Team 8 GSM Adelaide and they seems to be slow compared to others.
At this point of time you should be patient and relax.
They will take their own time to get back to you with a decision once all the docs are sent.

Amit

·
Registered
134 Posts
HI All,

Thanks in Advance.
I got an email from immigration dept yesterday Team 23 is my CO as well. They requested couple of forms for my wife; which i uploaded the same day. Lets see. keeping :fingerscrossed:

Lets see. So far things are moving along just fine

Reactions: prettypbg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Amit for prompt reply..
Do you have any idea how much time do they take to grant the visa...

Hey Ali Great to hear that we are both in the same boat..Hope everything gets clear early and nicely...

All the best to both of you..

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks Amit for prompt reply..
Do you have any idea how much time do they take to grant the visa...

Hey Ali Great to hear that we are both in the same boat..Hope everything gets clear early and nicely...

All the best to both of you..

Yup lets hope so. Keep lets keep each other posted about the updates so that we know. Lets see when we get our grants. btw you planning to shift permanently or just going in and validating the visa?
:tea:
:tea:

Reactions: prettypbg

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Ali,

Yups definitely will keep you posted..Going permanently..Your from IT field??? and going NSW???
hey mate!
well i am a civil engineer. I am targeting Perth. not sure yet. Visa 189 gives little freedom so will move around if required. I might just go in for a week and come back after activating my visa. The thing is i am working in dubai at the moment. Dont want to leave my job just yet.
after this first time entry will get the PR activated, than will decide when to move permanently
keep in touch my friend! all the best to us for grants :) :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Any news guys?
This team number used to be in Brisbane and only recently moved to Adelaide.

·
Registered
134 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
CO Allocated for this team:

miteshtrivedi (190) - ???
ali_sajjad86 (189) - 20 Nov 2013
oraclrock (189) - 28 Nov 2013

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi,

Don't know the date when co was allocated..But last week they asked for some document updation..
I have updated the doc and send them
Hope to get some reply soon..

What are the initials of your CO??

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi,

Don't know the date when co was allocated..But last week they asked for some document updation..

My Co's initial is ME

Looking to hear from his soon again!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi,

My CO is AF.

By the way, I got the grant today. This is a good team with speedy process I believe. All the best for everybody in this team. My information is in my signature.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Congo Buddy...

Great to hear that you got the grant..I am still waiting for my grant.. Hope I also get it soon..

Congrats again..Where are you planning to go..
Did your CO called your office or any such inquiry took place for you??

·
Registered
134 Posts
My CO is AF.

By the way, I got the grant today. This is a good team with speedy process I believe. All the best for everybody in this team. My information is in my signature.
Congrats mate. It was quick? Very nice. I am waiting for my grant as well might not be that quick as pakistan comes under high risk countries.
Again congrats mate!

Reactions: oraclrock

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Ali /Oracle,

Did any one of you had any kind of inquiry from visa office or their agencies??

As my file is under verification and i don't know what they are going to verify.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Ali /Oracle,

Did any one of you had any kind of inquiry from visa office or their agencies??

As my file is under verification and i don't know what they are going to verify.
Same here brother. I got my australian police clearance certificate i thought i jave a reason now so i uploaded it online and emailed the CO as well. But he said i dont have any update for you at the moment. So i guess you and me are in the same boat.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Same here brother. I got my australian police clearance certificate i thought i jave a reason now so i uploaded it online and emailed the CO as well. But he said i dont have any update for you at the moment. So i guess you and me are in the same boat.
Hmm don't know what are they going to verify now..Did you by chance got any employment verification or something like that??

Thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hmm don't know what are they going to verify now..Did you by chance got any employment verification or something like that??

Thanks
Not at all mate. I have a feeling that they do that for the people who have massive exp and claim against it. I claimed for 03 years 5 points. And same company i am working at the moment as well. Lets see.
I am going to US next year on i was wondering whether i need to update the CO or not ? Any ideas?
Over all i think one day we shall just get the grant straight up. Lets see. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Btw are you working? After getting the grant wen are you planning to move? Permanently or for activation?

1 - 20 of 107 Posts