Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All

Today i receive first contact from CO after 65 days from application payment

He requested:
1- Full Passport Scan
2- Character statutory declaration
3- Evidence of functional English of my wife or Second instalment

My Question is

Since CO ask for functional English of my wife does it mean that he will grant me the visa and everything is ok??

I'm afraid that my wife couldn’t achieve 4.5 in her exam and i had to pay the 4880$ and maybe they don't grant me the visa

Pease advise

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Dear All

He requested:
1- Full Passport Scan

My Question is

Since CO ask for functional English of my wife does it mean that he will grant me the visa and everything is ok??

I'm afraid that my wife couldn’t achieve 4.5 in her exam and i had to pay the 4880$ and maybe they don't grant me the visa

Pease advise
1. Seems you have lot of travel history?
2. Form80
3. That's OK. He is just asking what he will usually ask

·
Registered
458 Posts
Dear All

He requested:
1- Full Passport Scan

My Question is

Pease advise
It means you are on the right path. Whether he/she will grant depends on their opinion.
For functional english is there any way possible to get a letter from college or school stating her entire education was in english?... If you could get it then you dont have to pay 5k again...

Reactions: Nedsrtark
G

·
just submit these docs quickly and there is strong chance you will get grant quickly if all other things are ok. some people reported grant within 24 hours after uploading docs. so anything is possible.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It means you are on the right path. Whether he/she will grant depends on their opinion.
For functional english is there any way possible to get a letter from college or school stating her entire education was in english?... If you could get it then you dont have to pay 5k again...
Evidence of functional English of my wife

My wife could not complete degree due to marriage and kids. However, her medium of education has always been English. In such case is it Ok to provide 10th and 12th certificates to prove functional english?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello Experts,

I received a 489 invitation yesterday.

I have already done my medicals and had selected 189 when generating the HAPID.

Will the same work for 489 or do i need to get another one ?

ANZEC CODE : 261312
EDU : 15
PTE : 20
SPONSOR : 10

TOTAL : 75 .
EOI : 7/16/17

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hello Experts,

I received a 489 invitation yesterday.

I have already done my medicals and had selected 189 when generating the HAPID.

Will the same work for 489 or do i need to get another one ?

ANZEC CODE : 261312
EDU : 15
PTE : 20
SPONSOR : 10

TOTAL : 75 .
EOI : 7/16/17

If the tests required are same then it may work.

Why dont you drop an email if you have any contact reg the invitation?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Evidence of functional English of my wife

My wife could not complete degree due to marriage and kids. However, her medium of education has always been English. In such case is it Ok to provide 10th and 12th certificates to prove functional english?
From here:

Information about family members 18 years old or older

I see the following:

Completed at least five years of secondary education in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.

From here:

https://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/english/australian-education/education-system

Primary school - Runs for seven or eight years, starting at Kindergarten/Preparatory through to Year 6 or 7.
Secondary school - Runs for three or four years, from Years 7 to 10 or 8 to 10.
Senior secondary school - Runs for two years, Years 11 and 12.

So I think yes. 10th, 12th plus a letter from her school stating that all her courses was in english. Senior members who has experienced the same please reply

·
Registered
389 Posts
1. Seems you have lot of travel history?
2. Form80
3. That's OK. He is just asking what he will usually ask
If that's the case, i might have to start scanning my passport now too !
I travel 2-3 times in a month.

·
Registered
23,893 Posts
From here:

Information about family members 18 years old or older

I see the following:

Completed at least five years of secondary education in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.

From here:

https://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/english/australian-education/education-system

Primary school - Runs for seven or eight years, starting at Kindergarten/Preparatory through to Year 6 or 7.
Secondary school - Runs for three or four years, from Years 7 to 10 or 8 to 10.
Senior secondary school - Runs for two years, Years 11 and 12.

So I think yes. 10th, 12th plus a letter from her school stating that all her courses was in english. Senior members who has experienced the same please reply

Your advice is correct
The documents recommended by Anamica123 will do the job
However make sure that the school letter mentions the classes and years she studied with them

Cheers

·
Registered
512 Posts
Dear All

He requested:
1- Full Passport Scan

My Question is

Pease advise

Hi,

If you are from Syria, it will take some time and it doesn't mean that the visa will be granted soon. I expect that it will take at least one year to get the visa.

Have you done the medicals?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi,

If you are from Syria, it will take some time and it doesn't mean that the visa will be granted soon. I expect that it will take at least one year to get the visa.

Have you done the medicals?
Yes Bro

Syrian too

I've done medicals & Pcc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts