Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just creating this thread for those who launched their visas in May 2017. Please update your status here of anyone got CO contact or any other update on their application.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hi everyone,

Just creating this thread for those who launched their visas in May 2017. Please update your status here of anyone got CO contact or any other update on their application.

Thanks

I lodged on 21 may and I have not been contacted by CO.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I launched it on 'at 1st May,and I also don't have any update.

What is the status in your immiaccount?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Received. What is yours

Same thing "Received". I suggest that you call them over the phone.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Received. What is yours

Did your EOI status changed to LODGED?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi zameersv

I lodged my visa on 12th May. CO contacted on 22nd asking for COC and more employment documents.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi zameersv

I lodged my visa on 12th May. CO contacted on 22nd asking for COC and more employment documents.

Hey thanks for your reply. I thought nobody from people who applied in May got a CO contact but you just proved it wrong. Thanks for the update.

I am just having fingers crossed and there is no CO contact yet. As my wife is pregnant I need to get my visa soon in order to travel. Otherwise there will be travel restrictions for pregnant ladies.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just looked at myimmitracker.com and found that almost 2/3 of the cases got CO contact within 2 weeks.

I just applied yesterday and now feel regret because I still haven't received Australian PCC, and my wife's Uni's reference letter as proof of functional english. These may take at least a month to arrive via international mail. After CO contact, they only give 30 days to provide all required documents

Reactions: commie_rick

·
Registered
148 Posts
I just looked at myimmitracker.com and found that almost 2/3 of the cases got CO contact within 2 weeks.

I just applied yesterday and now feel regret because I still haven't received Australian PCC, and my wife's Uni's reference letter as proof of functional english. These may take at least a month to arrive via international mail. After CO contact, they only give 30 days to provide all required documents
It's OK. U have generally 28 days to reply after CO contact. My COC will only be ready after 4 weeks. My agent helped inform the CO of the delay for COC and they accepted.

Sent from my SM-T719Y using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
still in 'received' mode .

Reactions: commie_rick

·
Registered
882 Posts
I lodged visa on march , co contacted on the same month. However I provided additional info on May so my application was placed as may applicant

·
Registered
882 Posts
Are you certain of this or just assuming that because you sent the documents later?
Assumptions based on logical rationale. The process seemed like first in first out unless there's discrepancies in documentations or additional verification is required . It wouldn't make sense for co to review 50% of application A then move to application C.

·
Registered
882 Posts

Co will grant extension if you can justify it , I told my co that Japanese pcc takes 2 months and it was approved

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.