Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I noticed that some items in my ImmiAccount changed from "recommended" to "not required" on 23rd Jun. I think this is evidence that the CO has opened my file.

For those who received CO contacts or grant already, how many days are normally in between such change and the contact/direct grant?

It will be appreciated if you guys can check your ImmiAccount and have some discussion on this. The date of the change is listed besides the item in your ImmiAccount. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one in the same situation?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi All,

I noticed that some items in my ImmiAccount changed from "recommended" to "not required" on 23rd Jun. I think this is evidence that the CO has opened my file.

For those who received CO contacts or grant already, how many days are normally in between such change and the contact/direct grant?

It will be appreciated if you guys can check your ImmiAccount and have some discussion on this. The date of the change is listed besides the item in your ImmiAccount. Thank you in advance.
Mine was this stage from 20.05.15 recommended to not required. I am doubt it there any significance of this change.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you had any supervisor contact since then?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi All,

Mine was this stage from 20.05.15 recommended to not required. I am doubt it there any significance of this change.
Have you had any CO contact since then?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
30.01.15 its almost crossing 5 months dear.
Hi tahanppaa,

Just checked your signature on my desktop. It seems you have received delay email already. I think this indicates that your assessment has been completed and you just need to wait for next financial year to get your visa. All the best!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi tahanppaa,

Just checked your signature on my desktop. It seems you have received delay email already. I think this indicates that your assessment has been completed and you just need to wait for next financial year to get your visa. All the best!
Thanks for your wish. Nobody can assume the DIBP work procedure. I have received delay mail after making phone call to them within very first couple of minutes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts