Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Experts,

I have paid and launched my application for Class 189 VISA about 3 weeks ago.
All my other stages' processing happened very quickly.

I started attaching all the documents after a week and all my documents are attached from about 2 weeks.

I noted that the documents check-list says:
Note: Only attach copies of your passport pages if we have requested you to do so, or if your passport information is different from that entered into your online application.

I have attached the passport information pages(only) as evidence of Identity and Date-of-birth.
Have I violated the document attachment instructions because of which there is a delay in processing my application (and intimation of a case officer ) being assigned? Or is this just normal and I have to wait for more time (or mail the Immigration department) ?

I am aware I might be sounding a little paranoid (unnecessarily); however, I thought there is no harm in asking one of you.

Kindly advice. Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hello Experts,

I have paid and launched my application for Class 189 VISA about 3 weeks ago.
All my other stages' processing happened very quickly.

I started attaching all the documents after a week and all my documents are attached from about 2 weeks.

I noted that the documents check-list says:
Note: Only attach copies of your passport pages if we have requested you to do so, or if your passport information is different from that entered into your online application.

I have attached the passport information pages(only) as evidence of Identity and Date-of-birth.
Have I violated the document attachment instructions because of which there is a delay in processing my application (and intimation of a case officer ) being assigned? Or is this just normal and I have to wait for more time (or mail the Immigration department) ?

I am aware I might be sounding a little paranoid (unnecessarily); however, I thought there is no harm in asking one of you.

Kindly advice. Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.
Relax buddy, don't panic. Unless you have attached any fraudulent documents there is no need to worry. CO allocation is pretty random. Some get allocated early and some don't. I have also attached passport copies as an alternative to my birth cert. And I know few of my friends who did the same and got a grant as well. Hope this helps you calm down ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts