Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

As per the timeline given in the website, the CO is assigned for the 176 application. Now how do we know that the CO has been assigned or not?

Will there be any sort of indication in the visa status enquiry result page ?

or only email communication from CO (If needed) will serve as an indication to us that the CO is assigned?

Cheers.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hi All,

As per the timeline given in the website, the CO is assigned for the 176 application. Now how do we know that the CO has been assigned or not?

Will there be any sort of indication in the visa status enquiry result page ?

or only email communication from CO (If needed) will serve as an indication to us that the CO is assigned?

Cheers.
a new status "äpplication being processed further" will appear in the status page. also you will receive an email communication from your CO ..

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
at times no one contacts you, the status does not change and you have no way of finding if you have a CO or not except fro calling, happened with a friend, he front loaded his meds and PCC. he called one day to ask the status as the online status did not say anything, the next day he got his visa

·
Registered
18 Posts
anj1976 said:
at times no one contacts you, the status does not change and you have no way of finding if you have a CO or not except fro calling, happened with a friend, he front loaded his meds and PCC. he called one day to ask the status as the online status did not say anything, the next day he got his visa
I wonder, in your friend's case, if checking the 'View Entitlement Details' will show that it was already a grant even though the main status page didn't reflect any updates.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
no there was nothing as he called and then got the visa the next day

·
Registered
77 Posts
a new status "äpplication being processed further" will appear in the status page. also you will receive an email communication from your CO ..
Hi Achilles, Application being processed further doesn't mean you have co. I have seen several cases with that status and co is missing. Is better to wait for an e-mail from your co.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hi Achilles, Application being processed further doesn't mean you have co. I have seen several cases with that status and co is missing. Is better to wait for an e-mail from your co.
CO will assess all the documents that you have provided first and then after coming up with list of further documents that will be required, they will contact you.

And then most importantly, CO will have multiple cases assigned to them.

There will be a delay between status change and CO's email. But not in all cases.

P.S I don't know how DIAC works :p .. this is my understanding from other threads.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all for your inputs.

I have mailed DIAC and they have given the details of the case officer. :)

So now waiting for his further emails.

Cheers.

Sent from my ipad using Expat Forum

·
Registered
289 Posts
Thanks all for your inputs.

I have mailed DIAC and they have given the details of the case officer. :)

So now waiting for his further emails.

Cheers.

Sent from my ipad using Expat Forum
cool mate :clap2::clap2: Hope everything from here goes well and soon for you!!! Perth awaits you!

·
Registered
77 Posts
CO will assess all the documents that you have provided first and then after coming up with list of further documents that will be required, they will contact you.

And then most importantly, CO will have multiple cases assigned to them.

There will be a delay between status change and CO's email. But not in all cases.

P.S I don't know how DIAC works :p .. this is my understanding from other threads.
You're right mate, nobody knows how diac works. sometimes co allocation is unpredictable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.