Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I tried searching for this in the other threads but couldn't find any answers.

So basically, my scenario at present is a bit weird and something I haven't experienced or heard of before.
I have lodged an application for a 189visa with all the necessary documents (even a bit more) uploaded at the time of application submission. I had my medical examination organised beforehand and made sure that it was successfully submitted to DIBP before lodging the visa. I got an email from the case officer last week requesting for medical examinations (which I have completed already and successfully submitted beforehand). I called BUPA straight away and they confirmed that it was sent on the same day. I emailed him back explaining that I have already submitted the results. Haven't got any reply yet. Doesn't worry me too much but still curious about what would have made him do that.

Has anyone experienced something like this before?
Or any idea on why would the CO ask for info which is already there with the application?

will really appreciate any info on this.
cheers

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Hi everyone,

So basically, my scenario at present is a bit weird and something I haven't experienced or heard of before.
I have lodged an application for a 189visa with all the necessary documents (even a bit more) uploaded at the time of application submission. I had my medical examination organised beforehand and made sure that it was successfully submitted to DIBP before lodging the visa. I got an email from the case officer last week requesting for medical examinations (which I have completed already and successfully submitted beforehand). I called BUPA straight away and they confirmed that it was sent on the same day. I emailed him back explaining that I have already submitted the results. Haven't got any reply yet. Doesn't worry me too much but still curious about what would have made him do that.

Or any idea on why would the CO ask for info which is already there with the application?

cheers
In the Immiaccount there is a specific link for medical status for each applicant

What does it say ?
Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi newbienz
It says "Health Clearance provided - No action required" !!

·
Registered
882 Posts
it happened to me too. CO contacted me to provide :

a) evidence of military service

b) health checkup report

c) japanese pcc

i told the CO that a) and b) were provided the day before CO contact me and explained japanese pcc will be ready in 10 weeks which is the SLA for japanese embassy, i provided screencapture of the dates of upload for a) and b) and evidence of japanese pcc application.

The CO replied with 2 sentenced " ...thank you, provide japanese pcc when you have it ..." she didnt say much about a) and b).

Sound ridiculous and insincere.

Reactions: ark_93

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Hi newbienz
It says "Health Clearance provided - No action required" !!
You have already emailed him.
Wait for his response
I think he has asked for it by mistake

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it happened to me too. CO contacted me to provide :

a) evidence of military service

b) health checkup report

c) japanese pcc

i told the CO that a) and b) were provided the day before CO contact me and explained japanese pcc will be ready in 10 weeks which is the SLA for japanese embassy, i provided screencapture of the dates of upload for a) and b) and evidence of japanese pcc application.

The CO replied with 2 sentenced " ...thank you, provide japanese pcc when you have it ..." she didnt say much about a) and b).

Sound ridiculous and insincere.
Yeah exactly. Does sound ridiculous when you spend that much time preparing your application/documents and receive an email which leaves you blank and giving you no idea of what to do or what's the CO upto!

Reactions: commie_rick

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You have already emailed him.
Wait for his response
I think he has asked for it by mistake

Cheers
Yeah that's what I suspect. A timely return email would have been much more professional and polite though. Anyways, I'm sure I would never be able to understand how DIBP operates.

Reactions: commie_rick

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi everyone,

cheers
Have noticed this on immitracker..Do this:

Go to https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient

Click on Print information sheet and download it

Upload this doc for each applicant,

The reason being CO might miss the fact that Health checkup is already done and also in this sheet it is specifically mentioned to upload it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have noticed this on immitracker..Do this:

Go to https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient

Click on Print information sheet and download it

Upload this doc for each applicant,

The reason being CO might miss the fact that Health checkup is already done and also in this sheet it is specifically mentioned to upload it
This link just forwards you to the page to generate referral letter along with HAP ID that you are suppose to take for medical checkup.

Why should this document be uploaded? This is something you get after generating your hap ID.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Yeah exactly. Does sound ridiculous when you spend that much time preparing your application/documents and receive an email which leaves you blank and giving you no idea of what to do or what's the CO upto!

Same happened with me during my 457 visa application. Seems like they don't read all the documents. Anyway, you have already provided your response so just wait now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
This link just forwards you to the page to generate referral letter along with HAP ID that you are suppose to take for medical checkup.

Why should this document be uploaded? This is something you get after generating your hap ID.
Once medicals are completed and you get the "Health clearance provided - No action required" status on immitracker, take a look at the page you will find similar details as per attached screenshot below

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Once medicals are completed and you get the "Health clearance provided - No action required" status on immitracker, take a look at the page you will find similar details as per attached screenshot below
Yeah that's right. That's what I exactly did while lodging my visa. Uploaded the info sheet as well as the tax invoice I got from BUPA. Still got that email from the CO. Wondering if he was low on caffeine or something..

·
Registered
458 Posts
Yeah that's right. That's what I exactly did while lodging my visa. Uploaded the info sheet as well as the tax invoice I got from BUPA. Still got that email from the CO. Wondering if he was low on caffeine or something..
:D:D:D May be... cant do much now except wait

1 - 13 of 13 Posts