Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Its a good news... "CO Alloted to my case"
Time line: Online Applied: 175 CSL on 19/07/2009
Empl. Verification: 15/11/2009
Mail from CO: 19/11/2009
Medicals & PCC : Not Done

Now i have some queries:
1) Form 160EH & 26EH - doctors will forward to DIAC? or do i need to forward? coz its mentioned in email within 28 days.

2) PCC - doesnt seems that i can receive these within 28 days, what shall i do? :confused:

3) My wife has completed Intermeriate (12th) and discontinued while doing bachelors degree, all of her medium of instruction was in English... and she can write, read, listen well... lol.. and till Jan-9th-2009 no availability... please advise in this case how can i convince the CO.. (reluctant to pay 2nd fee for eng. edu)

Please advise..

regards
ali

·
Registered
221 Posts
1) Form 160EH & 26EH - doctors will forward to DIAC? or do i need to forward? coz its mentioned in email within 28 days.
Regarding the medical, the doctors should send it to DIAC, but if you need to speed it up, tell the doctor to send it by DHL instead of the normal mail, but you will pay the fees.

2) PCC - doesnt seems that i can receive these within 28 days, what shall i do?
I dont know why it will take more than 28 days, but in case of that, you should obtain a letter from the doctor confirming that it will be delayed by him and its out of your control. Scan it and send it to the CO

Regarding question number 3 , i have no idea.

Regards,

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
ali, congratulations, things will move forth for u now.

when u apply fro the PCC, they give you an acknowledgment slip, just scan the same and mail it to the CO, tell them you are not sure if the PCC will be done and that you will mail it asap but u expect it to take time.

as for ur wife's english proof, take letters from her school stating all her education was in english medium, i.e. all subjects were in english. mail it to the CO before they ask u for second installment.

hope this helps

cheers
anj

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks staefo and anj,

i hope everything goes smooth,
from UAE Police clearance will take 3 days but from India i believe it take time. I am going to apply thru Indian consulate in Dubai.

if anyone does the same can you please share it with me... or can leave your number in PM i'll contact you...

regards
ali

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

I have not submitted any form 80 nor it was requested by DIAC or CO ,
Do i need to send it?

pls reply

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
keep it ready, normally they do ask for it from most, incase they dont, you got nothing to loose :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
keep it ready, normally they do ask for it from most, incase they dont, you got nothing to loose :)
:) I'll do that Anj... thanks madamji..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts