Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I applied for 489 visa. CO was allocated last Oct 1.... She asked for form 80 and medical... Can i still upload other documents other than those she asked? My application includes my de facto partner, hope i could add more proofs. But if CO did not ask for more proofs, is it safe to assume that uploaded proofs are enough? :confused:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi,

I applied for 489 visa. CO was allocated last Oct 1.... She asked for form 80 and medical... Can i still upload other documents other than those she asked? My application includes my de facto partner, hope i could add more proofs. But if CO did not ask for more proofs, is it safe to assume that uploaded proofs are enough? :confused:
Hi,

Stick to what CO asked, what evidences you provided to demonstrate your 12 month evidence?

Regards
Vincent

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Stick to what CO asked, what evidences you provided to demonstrate your 12 month evidence?

Regards
Vincent
Quite a lot already... Utility bills, life insurances, credit card bills, wedding invitations, photos, our stat dec, declaration from sponsor and my mother..

Just hope to add declarations from partner's parents and friends..

·
Registered
303 Posts
Quite a lot already... Utility bills, life insurances, credit card bills, wedding invitations, photos, our stat dec, declaration from sponsor and my mother..

Just hope to add declarations from partner's parents and friends..
i believe it is enough otherwise CO would have asked for more. good luck!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i believe it is enough otherwise CO would have asked for more. good luck!
Yeah i think so too, thanks for the reply, good luck also!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.