Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people,
Got flooded recently from the maid coming around and not disconnecting the toilet hose (in a room we don't use) properly. Hence waking up in the night to 2 inches of water in the whole apartment. As you can imagine not much fun but fortunate that one of us wanted to use the loo in the night and noticed or it could have been much worse.
Now obviously the water was clean (can't wait for the DEWA :( ) but the dirt in the new mat smells horrid and has been during on the balcony for over a week and is disgusting due to the sand storms.
Anyway waffle over, does anyone know somewhere I can get it cleaned properly, not too expensive as the mat wasn't but it took ages to find one we liked.
Ta friends

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hi people,
Got flooded recently from the maid coming around and not disconnecting the toilet hose (in a room we don't use) properly. Hence waking up in the night to 2 inches of water in the whole apartment. As you can imagine not much fun but fortunate that one of us wanted to use the loo in the night and noticed or it could have been much worse.
Now obviously the water was clean (can't wait for the DEWA :( ) but the dirt in the new mat smells horrid and has been during on the balcony for over a week and is disgusting due to the sand storms.
Anyway waffle over, does anyone know somewhere I can get it cleaned properly, not too expensive as the mat wasn't but it took ages to find one we liked.
Ta friends
We've used this company (to have a large rug cleaned) in the past - Churchill Carpet cleaning services.Best Carpet Cleaning in Dubai UAE - although it was a couple of years ago, so can't remember the cost. Definitely reasonable though, and they came to our place to estimate/pick up and drop off.

teuchter

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
I have a cotton large rug that I just throw in the bathtub with beach, and hang out the window. :) Is like 10 feet by 8ft :) hahahaha

Anyhow, my neighbor uses the same company who does her dry cleaning. They will clean anything. If you have one, ask and they probly have the same service. They pick up obviously.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers folks, not a cotton one so will have to be done professionally or I would have done it by now. Will check out Churchill, thank you for taking the time to reply, bit chilly on the tiles without it and noticeable more echo!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.