1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25,724 Posts
Hello All,

I updated my EOI's yesterday as follows:

Class 189 with 65 points
Class 190 with 70 points

Any idea when should I be able to receive an Invitation?

Thanks,

Suhail.
Please give your Anzsco Code

Cheers

·
Registered
25,724 Posts

·
Registered
25,724 Posts
Hello All,

Class 189 with 65 points
Class 190 with 70 points

Thanks,

Suhail.
189 OCT/NOV

190 unpredictable as it it totally dependent on the states who don't have any fixed pattern

Cheers

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello newbienz,

I've a few more questions to ask you please:

1. Once I get an Invitation, within how much time do I need to apply for my Australia PR Visa?
2. How long does it take to get the Australia PR Visa stamped on the passport? Any estimate?
3. Once my Australia PR Visa has been stamped, within how much time do I need to move to Australia?
4. And, once I live for 3 years in Australia out of the 5 years, can I then be eligible for Australian Citizenship?
5. Can I travel abroad in between during my stay in Australia?

Many Thanks,

Suhail.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
1. Once I get an Invitation, within how much time do I need to apply for my Australia PR Visa?
You need to apply within 60 days of receiving the invite

2. How long does it take to get the Australia PR Visa stamped on the passport? Any estimate?
There is no fixed time by which you will receive your VISA. If your documentation is in order, you may receive a direct grant.

3. Once my Australia PR Visa has been stamped, within how much time do I need to move to Australia?
You need to enter OZ before the IED mentioned in your VISA, which generally is one year from the date of Medical test being submitted.

4. And, once I live for 3 years in Australia out of the 5 years, can I then be eligible for Australian Citizenship?
You need to be staying in OZ for 208 weeks to be eligible for Citizenship. There are also restrictions on how long you can be away in between. Read through the rules

5. Can I travel abroad in between during my stay in Australia?
Of course you can.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Hello All,

Class 189 with 65 points
Class 190 with 70 points

Thanks,

Suhail.
congratulations Suhail, finally you have moved past the 60 thing..

currently there is a backlog of 4 months for 65 pointers, doing the maths it should be November end or December start for your invite

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks very much for your reply @fugitive_4u. What do you mean by a direct grant? To whom do direct grants gets provided? What is the estimate time of getting the Australia PR Visa, if not a direct grant?

And, thanks @sultan_azam. Yes, I finally managed to score more points.

Suhail :)

·
Registered
25,724 Posts
Thanks very much for your reply @fugitive_4u. What do you mean by a direct grant? To whom do direct grants gets provided? What is the estimate time of getting the Australia PR Visa, if not a direct grant?

And, thanks @sultan_azam. Yes, I finally managed to score more points.

Suhail :)
Direct grant is when you get the Grant without the CO ever contacting you

Direct grants can be given to anyone who has submitted in advance all the documents and evidences that the CO need to process the application

The current delay in getting PR under 189 Is 4-7 months And under. 190 it is 7-13 months

Cheers

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello All,

Has anyone received an Invitation from either NSW or Victoria for Class 190 Skilled PR Visa in July 2017 for the job occupation of a Software Engineer? I am making 70 points for both the states. If not, any idea when we can expect an Invitation i.e. any estimate? How many times in a month do NSW and Victoria states send out Invitations? Any estimated dates?

Many Thanks,

Suhail.

·
Registered
25,724 Posts
Hello All,

Has anyone received an Invitation from either NSW or Victoria for Class 190 Skilled PR Visa in July 2017 for the job occupation of a Software Engineer? I am making 70 points for both the states. If not, any idea when we can expect an Invitation i.e. any estimate? How many times in a month do NSW and Victoria states send out Invitations? Any estimated dates?

Many Thanks,

Suhail.
States do not follow any fixed pattern for sponsorship
They dont have any fixed dates like skillselect rounds

You have to just apply through Skillselect under 190 and wait patiently

Cheers

·
Registered
11,349 Posts
Direct grant is when you get the Grant without the CO ever contacting you

Direct grants can be given to anyone who has submitted in advance all the documents and evidences that the CO need to process the application

The current delay in getting PR under 189 Is 4-7 months And under. 190 it is 7-13 months

Cheers
There is no delay in visa grants process.

Those are internal SLAs for DIBP. That % of applications get approved within these timeframes.

·
Registered
11,349 Posts
Hello All,

Many Thanks,

Suhail.
NSW and VIC have a selection process, you just submit your EOI to the pool.

Other states may have different process in place.

Please use anzscosearch.com to review.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dear friends, can somebody share template of employment reference letter for Software engineer code as I do not want my application to be rejected in case there is of no proper wording. Any response is highly appreciated

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.