I'm very confused about the following and would like some clarity on this:

I've got 65 points as below:

Age = 30
English = 10 (stupid 7 in writing!!)
Education degree = 15
State Nomination = 5
Australian Study = 5

Total ponts = 65

Since I'm not claiming work experience points, I understand I don't need to provide the docs for it however I have marked it as relevant in the EOI and coz its less than 3yrs no points. My VETASSESS was based on this relevant employment. So should I include the work docs or not?

Do I need to provide docs for relevant work exp even if I'm not claiming points or do i need to provide work exp docs to prove my VETASSESS assessment?

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Hello,

Ideal for all applicants is to provide DIBP the Reference Letters that they've provided to assessing authority.

Along with these, people who claimed work points, must also submit payslips or salary deposits.

As you are not claiming work points, you don't have to provide those additional docs but should submit those Reference Letters.

However, note that even if you do not submit any Reference Letters at all, CO may not object but as you already have those docs ready, no harm in just uploading ..

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

Ideal for all applicants is to provide DIBP the Reference Letters that they've provided to assessing authority.

Along with these, people who claimed work points, must also submit payslips or salary deposits.

As you are not claiming work points, you don't have to provide those additional docs but should submit those Reference Letters.

However, note that even if you do not submit any Reference Letters at all, CO may not object but as you already have those docs ready, no harm in just uploading ..
Thank you so much. It's much clear now. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts