Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,

I got my Australian PR Visa 190 category months back. I would like to get some clarifications from you guys regarding my first entry to OZ.

Suppose I have to enter Aus before October 2014, and I make an entry to AUS in next month (July 2014) BUT
FOR 3 DAYS ONLY.
And then I come back to my home country.

Is it enough to validate my visa? or I must have to do something else as well.

Thank you very much in advance for your quick reply. Thanks all :)

·
Super Moderator
3,447 Posts
Dear All, I got my Australian PR Visa 190 category months back. I would like to get some clarifications from you guys regarding my first entry to OZ. Suppose I have to enter Aus before October 2014, and I make an entry to AUS in next month (July 2014) BUT FOR 3 DAYS ONLY. And then I come back to my home country. Is it enough to validate my visa? or I must have to do something else as well. Thank you very much in advance for your quick reply. Thanks all :)
Yes that's enough. You could enter Australia and leave on the next flight if you wanted to even.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that's enough. You could enter Australia and leave on the next flight if you wanted to even.

Thank you soooo much for your quick reply. Cheers :)

But, do I need to send any emails etc to my CO or that's not required. Please reply. Thanks for your all help :)

·
Super Moderator
3,447 Posts
Shadab said:
Thank you soooo much for your quick reply. Cheers :) But, do I need to send any emails etc to my CO or that's not required. Please reply. Thanks for your all help :)
No that's not necessary. As you are on a 190 you will need to advise the sponsoring state when you settle permanently but you do not need to do this for a validation trip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts