Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again everyone,

I filled most of my UK spouse visa application form online and i reached the page in which they ask whether i want " an additional information " page or not, i didn't want to go ahead and i saved it at that level cause i can't book an appointment yet seeing that am still waiting for few supporting documents to be ready...

I am the applicant, Here my question is :

Regarding the spouse visa application form, i know that there's a seperate appendix to fill in, but do i fill this appendix online or do i need to download and fill it by hand? is there a specefic appendix to fill in depending on which option of fiances we are relying on?
in other words, for example for my spouse visa we are relying on my wife's income from employment? so is there a specefic appendix to fill in for this or it's all the same appendix and that you only tick the right option for you ?
can someone please copy me the link to download the appendix?

I also heard about 2 extra forms to fill in, one about the English language requirement and one called Sponsorship Undertaking, do i need to fill in and submit these forms with my spouse visa application aswell?
I have an answer for some of my above questions, but i really wanna double check with you just to make sure that am on the right track.

So please, any member who can reassure me about this, am awaiting your help and guidance and thank you so very much :)

·
Registered
39,034 Posts
Hello again everyone,

I filled most of my UK spouse visa application form online and i reached the page in which they ask whether i want " an additional information " page or not, i didn't want to go ahead and i saved it at that level cause i can't book an appointment yet seeing that am still waiting for few supporting documents to be ready...

I am the applicant, Here my question is :

Regarding the spouse visa application form, i know that there's a seperate appendix to fill in, but do i fill this appendix online or do i need to download and fill it by hand? is there a specefic appendix to fill in depending on which option of fiances we are relying on?
in other words, for example for my spouse visa we are relying on my wife's income from employment? so is there a specefic appendix to fill in for this or it's all the same appendix and that you only tick the right option for you ?
can someone please copy me the link to download the appendix?
You complete the paper form of Appendix 2, which is at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/visas/vaf4a2.pdf

I also heard about 2 extra forms to fill in, one about the English language requirement and one called Sponsorship Undertaking, do i need to fill in and submit these forms with my spouse visa application aswell?
You complete the section on English requirement on the main application, and you don't need SU07/12 form, though some visa agents (erroneously) insist on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.