Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I had submitted my EOI(135 points without job offer) 2 months back. There are 115 EOIs were selected on 30th October 2013 that had a points total of 135 or more. I haven't received any email or the status still shows "submitted" for my EOI application. I have few clarification needs to be cleared:
1.Generally, what would be the process for notification?
2.How do i confirm my EOI also got selected in that 115 EOIs?

Since i am gonna complete 6 years of IT experience on 12th November 2013, I have planned to update my EOI to increase EOI points to 145 after 12th November 2013. But the last EOIs selection have brought me a lot of questions which should be clarified before that.

3. If I haven't get ITA email and status not changed from "Submitted" till 12th November 2013, can i go ahead and update my EOI for 145 points?
4. If i get ITA email for 30th EOI selection after update, will my additional 10 points considered during PR process?

Kindly please provide your clarification for the above question. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yes you can update your EOI any time, before it shows selected.
And its hard to be selected with 135 points, so update it next week, increase your points and get selected in next EOI pickup cycle.
Good Luck!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts