Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

I am going to claim 5 points for Australia work experience in my field (mechanical engineering) and I have all the documents needed: pay slips, contract, letter with tasks and bank statement.
Besides that, I left the company and I don't have the best relationship with the old boss.

I am concerned if DIBP give a company call and they don't provide accurate/right information.
Any suggestions to reduce the risk to lose the points/visa application?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi guys!

I am going to claim 5 points for Australia work experience in my field (mechanical engineering) and I have all the documents needed: pay slips, contract, letter with tasks and bank statement.
Besides that, I left the company and I don't have the best relationship with the old boss.

I am concerned if DIBP give a company call and they don't provide accurate/right information.
Any suggestions to reduce the risk to lose the points/visa application?

Thanks in advance!
They WONT. Contact the HR and get a letter issued from them. They cannot deny the letter issued. If still you are worried, then get a statutory declaration about your RnR from any colleague in that organization (affidavit letter should be from colleague). Then you can give this colleague contact details.

But i would suggest first get in touch with HR and get the RnR issued on company letter head.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts