Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I currently have 4 Years and 7 months of work experience and I'm planning to file ACS assessment this month, followed by EOI submission even though no points can be claimed now. Given that the 2 yrs of work exp will be reduced and I will left with 2 yrs and 7 months of exp, will I overall points will get increased after 5 months if I apply for EOI this month? Please clarify. If not, do I have to reapply for ACS assessment?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi,

I currently have 4 Years and 7 months of work experience and I'm planning to file ACS assessment this month, followed by EOI submission even though no points can be claimed now. Given that the 2 yrs of work exp will be reduced and I will left with 2 yrs and 7 months of exp, will I overall points will get increased after 5 months if I apply for EOI this month? Please clarify. If not, do I have to reapply for ACS assessment?
Yes. if you leave the End Date blank, EOI will automatically update it after 5 months.

2nd post explains : http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-190-sol-csol-what-1st-thing-i-should-do.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts