Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

What is the best way to claim "Skilled employment in the last 10 years – in Australia"
score for visa subclass 189 & 190?

My Occupation Category is "Electrical Engineering Design Draftsperson" (312311), I have already gotten the outcome letter of my qualification assessment from "Engineers Australia".

The question is:
Do I need to assess my "Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment" through Engineers Australia again? Or send my local experience documents to the immigration officer Directly?

Thanks in advance for your response.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.