Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

civil partnership visa DUBAI

4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  britsyrian 
#1 ·
Me and my partner who are currently in the UAE and have live together 2 years plan to move to the UK, I am british and he is of arab syrian nationality.

We will need to apply for a civil partnership visa, but is this possible in the UAE?

we have been to the UK on a normal visa and planned to do all the necessary work once there but this was not possible as they informed us that the marriage visa needed to be applied for in the country of residence (UAE), we thought that we would have been able to do it this way due to the sensitivity of the issue.

Basically we need to know if it is possible for this visa to be issued in the UAE and also has anyone had any issues with confidentiality in the UK embassy in the UAE, as anything applied for in the embassy should be confidential to the british government.

Any help on the matter would be appreciated!

#3 ·
HI Thanks for that, I already know that, I actually want to apply for the visa in the UAE to do the civil partnership in UK.

Just need to know that all applications are dealt with by the british government in a confidential manner due to the sensitivity of the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.