Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My NOC is 2173.Please let me know the process if anyone have already done the CIPS ISP certification. I have already completed the WES evaluation and I have over 10 years of experience.Someone suggested, Education Plus Experience is the right one.

Can you please guide me?

·
Registered
57 Posts
In the same boat.

My NOC is 2173.Please let me know the process if anyone have already done the CIPS ISP certification. I have already completed the WES evaluation and I have over 10 years of experience.Someone suggested, Education Plus Experience is the right one.

Can you please guide me?

I'm in the same boat mate!

At the moment I'm filling-in the ISP education and experience forms and I'm about to send an email to CIPS asking them whether the ECA I obtained lately is sufficient or do I have to send my transcripts again to them.

What made me so confused is the following statement I found in the Education & Experience application. I said to myself: "Oh no! Not again" -- I did the same exact thing to obtain my ECA ... LOL

Good luck mate.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts

Can you please guide me?

That seems to be an industry certification and is thus unlikely to be considered as education.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in the same boat mate!

At the moment I'm filling-in the ISP education and experience forms and I'm about to send an email to CIPS asking them whether the ECA I obtained lately is sufficient or do I have to send my transcripts again to them.

What made me so confused is the following statement I found in the Education & Experience application. I said to myself: "Oh no! Not again" -- I did the same exact thing to obtain my ECA ... LOL

Good luck mate.
Please share the details if you get any clarity. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
5,202 Posts

Can you please guide me?

That seems to be an industry certification and is thus unlikely to be considered as education.
According to the WES website:

WES does not evaluate occupational or trade qualifications. For more information about IRCC immigration programs, visit the [URL="http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp"]IRCC website.[/URL]

Reactions: colchar
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.