Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a "Grande Christmas Party" taking place on the 12th of December at a large resturant near Tomar, (just off the ic3)

Everyone in expatland is invited to come along and join in on the fun.

There will be a 3 course meal, with some drinks included, music and dancing.

I shall post more information on the Party. location, menu, cost of tickets, etc as i get it. but i thought i would let you know the date straight away so that you can put it in your diary.

Be good to meet up with some of you at the party.:)

·
Banned
905 Posts

Hi Derek

I have a red hat with a bobble on the end if you have a red coat could i have the Job? guess what as Santa if needed.
As you know i am now 60 years of age and a weight limit must apply, my knees are not what they where.

Ho Ho Ho just a little practice.

Peter:clap2::clap2:

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Hi Derek

I have a red hat with a bobble on the end if you have a red coat could i have the Job? guess what as Santa if needed.
As you know i am now 60 years of age and a weight limit must apply, my knees are not what they where.

Ho Ho Ho just a little practice.

Peter:clap2::clap2:

Hi Peter

Well if the photos is anything to go by....you have passed the auditon

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dont worry people, in order to keep forum harmony.... i shall contact pink floyd and ask them to play at our christmas party.........
you see how i done that, back on topic...:focus:

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
dont worry people, in order to keep forum harmony.... i shall contact pink floyd and ask them to play at our christmas party.........
you see how i done that, back on topic...:focus:
:focus:well done Derek.... the eternal diplomat :clap2:

·
Banned
533 Posts
For some reason, Peter´s photo reminds me of David Gilmer. Why has that upset you so much Siobhanwf?? Derek if you manage that, it will be the most popular Christmas party ever

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
For some reason, Peter´s photo reminds me of David Gilmer. Why has that upset you so much Siobhanwf?? Derek if you manage that, it will be the most popular Christmas party ever

Me upset? Don't be daft.... but who on earth is David Gilmer?

Now Derek has all the contacts necessary :)

·
Banned
573 Posts
:)

Pink Floyd = super. Dark side of the moon = brill. Stop hogging that joint John. lol Roll another spliff Pete ?

"Ever take a trip without actually leaving the house ???

:eyebrows:

·
Registered
15 Posts

Pink Floyd = super. Dark side of the moon = brill. Stop hogging that joint John. lol Roll another spliff Pete ?

Oh!!! my!! I hope we are in Portugal next year for christmas, we will definitley be buying two tickets:clap2:

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts

Definitely a gap in my education Mr Blueskies :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts