Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
looking for someone to chat to - daytimes

Hi
Just moved here from Michigan, originally from the UK and my kids are in school and husband at work so I need to get out and meet people...would love to chat over coffee. Renting in Cashmere, been here 3 weeks...

·
Registered
3 Posts
NZ newcomer

Hi everyone
Just moved here from Michigan where we lived for the last 11 years - originally from Dorset. Looking for someone to meet for coffees/ wine when the kids are in school and husband at work....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey Angela Louise! Hope things going well.
I am 35 and keen to make some genuine girlfriends.
have a great weekend!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi claire,

not sure if you are still in Christchurch, i'm in a similar situation, be great to catch up with a coffee sometime, cheers Emma

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone
Just moved here from Michigan where we lived for the last 11 years - originally from Dorset. Looking for someone to meet for coffees/ wine when the kids are in school and husband at work....
Hi Neb

I am living in Christchurch, Sydenham area. I am also from Dorset, been here over 2 years now. Not working, so would be able to meet up for a cuppa/wine and a chat if you would like to.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey,

I've been living in Christchurch for nearly 6 months - moved over from Ireland with my hubby and he's working away meeting people but I'm still looking for working and finding it hard to meet new people.

If you're still looking to meet some female friends give me a shout!!
Hi Noodles

I am living in Sydenham, Christchurch, partner works full time, i am not working at the moment. We have been here over 2 years now, and also still find it hard to meet people. I am from Dorset, England, and missing my friends back in the UK.

If you would like to meet up for a cuppa, please let me know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

Not sure if anyone will answer this. I'm from London but have lived out here for quite a while however due to a lot of friends moving away I would like to meet some new people, go out, have a drink etc. Be nice to meet some expats as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all!
Just arrived from the UK... Enjoying getting set up for life here in NZ!

We're here til mid 2016, and up for new friends for coffee, dinner etc.
James 41 and Dominic 51
Give us a shout!
James
X

81 - 89 of 89 Posts