Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

2841 - 2858 of 2858 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,
Can anybody help, I have send twice mail yesterday to [email protected] with additional requirements (AFP national police check) but not received automatic reply from them which generally comes.
I am not sure that they have received the mail or not. What to do now??
Pls advice... Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,
Can anybody help, I have send twice mail yesterday to [email protected] with additional requirements (AFP national police check) but not received automatic reply from them which generally comes.
Hi Mate, Don't Worry! Ideally, if you have sent the required docs they will add to your file and continue the process.
In my case, no acknowledgment was given for AFP, and the medical report directly got the grant after a month. Hope you have the same case.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi,
Yeah not to worry. In my case my timeline for medicals had to be extended. I wrote an email but didn’t receive any acknowledgment. They normally update in your file and you may not get a response. So not to worry.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Folks,

I know this information must be somewhere on the forum/thread (and I am not able to find it), but can someone guide me on how to make a child visa 101 application? I am looking for key steps and things to note.

Cheers,
Harsh

·
Registered
31 Posts
Folks,

I know this information must be somewhere on the forum/thread (and I am not able to find it), but can someone guide me on how to make a child visa 101 application? I am looking for key steps and things to note.

Cheers,
Harsh
Now its paper application
U can simply check on website which explains everything step by step.
Important documents are:
Kid's paasport
Form 40
Form 47
PCCs
AFP
Kid's BC
Kid's photographs

After gathering the docs pay the fee on immiaccount and attach the receipt in application file(which is also mentioned on website).
U have to courier the file to perth office and it is process of 4-6 months(till grant and depending upon the docs submitted)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you for all the guidance. 2 questions:
1. I hope all of this needs to be attested. Is that right?
2. I can apply for PCC only when CO asks for it. Any work around?

·
Registered
23,852 Posts
Thank you for all the guidance. 2 questions:
1. I hope all of this needs to be attested. Is that right?
2. I can apply for PCC only when CO asks for it. Any work around?
What stops you from applying for PCC ?
Only medicals can’t be done unless the CO a generates the hapid
Cheers

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just go through the website and forms 40 and 47. Everything will be clear. PCC requirement is mentioned in forms. Delaying PCC will delay ur application

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just go through the website and forms 40 and 47. Everything will be clear. PCC requirement is mentioned in forms. Delaying PCC will delay ur application

Got it. I will try and get all PCCs with the application. Otherwise, I will send everything else first and send the PCCs later.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi all,
I had applied for my kid's visitor visa in Oct 2020. And then exemption in Feb 2021. Exemption got approved within a week and visitor visa got granted in May. I would be travelling this month.
Do I need to apply for exemption again?

Thanks.

·
Registered
23,852 Posts
Hi all,
I had applied for my kid's visitor visa in Oct 2020. And then exemption in Feb 2021. Exemption got approved within a week and visitor visa got granted in May. I would be travelling this month.

Thanks.
It would depend on the wordings of the exemption
Cheers

·
Registered
23,852 Posts
Thanks NB.. It's mentioned in the exemption 'You do not need to re-apply for exemption if flight details change.'
I hope this means exemption is still valid?

Thanks.
Grammatically YES
But it would be better if you just drop them an email and reconfirm as they have not mentioned any period
Cheers

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks NB.. It's mentioned in the exemption 'You do not need to re-apply for exemption if flight details change.'
I hope this means exemption is still valid?

Thanks.
Travel exemption dont have expiry but to be safer , raise another travel exemption and mention in the description that it was exempted on this date. attach exemption letter for easy reference

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks.
Please if you can suggest if you applied for subclass 600 for the kid's visitor visa?

2841 - 2858 of 2858 Posts