Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

2701 - 2720 of 2858 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Mate,

AFP: Sent Scanned copy by Email with the same subject line as earlier mail from CO.

Medical & biometric details: The Clinic sent an email to me that all your medical details and photo (As my kid is 2 years old I don't think separate biometric will be done)is uploaded to the e-medical portal. I also sent the same email to CO for reference.
Thanks Buddy,

I will do the same, attach scan copies and reply on the same email. BTW After how many days did you the grant after document submission?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks alot NB, but no reference from CO email,

Can somebody please share their experience as well @nimkaran @crackptea @hdkhan .

Please help guys.
101 is paper application and can't be imported in Immi Account. The only way of communication to CO is via e-mail or courier as mentioned in the request letter !! Biometrics and Health Reports are directly uploaded by concerned companies to Immi Department and linked with child application.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Received AFP Certificate for my wife but mine is stuck for 19 days now. I called and emailed AFP couple of times , Response is that application is fine and can take 15-25 Business working days to be processed.

So looks like i can't submit AFP check on time , so will make a covering letter mentioning AFP Submission date with APN No and other follow up details. nothing more can be done on delay.
Hi,
Did you ask for AFP certificate in Australian address or any other location?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,

This is my first post on this forum, and I look forward to good suggestions from experienced users here.
Currently, I, my son (5 yo.) and wife are on PR (189 visa) and off shore. I am the primary applicant.

My PR expires in January 2023, and I am expecting a new family member addition in November 2021. I will be travelling to Australia after the delivery; whereas my wife, son and the new born will accompany me later. Considering, we cannot travel to Australia for the delivery and the visa delays for subclass 101; what is the best option I could take?

1. Apply 101 visa immediately (somewhere around Dec 2021), and wait for the visa to get processed. If it gets delayed, apply RRV for my wife and son.

2. Apply 101 visa immediately (somewhere around Dec 2021), and then apply 600 visa Somewhere in March 2022.

3. Apply 600 visa immediately, and once the child is on shore apply for 802 visa.

Please let me know the best option, based on experience and ease of getting it without delays. The goal is to have my family with me before the expiration of PR in January 2023.

Thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi NB,
I just completed my Childs medical and got the results from Emedical website, however country of birth is kept blank, I cant edit this document neither the hospital, Will this create an issue when i provide this document to CO?
Please advise....
Same with me..no need to worry

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi All,

This is my first post on this forum, and I look forward to good suggestions from experienced users here.
Currently, I, my son (5 yo.) and wife are on PR (189 visa) and off shore. I am the primary applicant.

My PR expires in January 2023, and I am expecting a new family member addition in November 2021. I will be travelling to Australia after the delivery; whereas my wife, son and the new born will accompany me later. Considering, we cannot travel to Australia for the delivery and the visa delays for subclass 101; what is the best option I could take?

1. Apply 101 visa immediately (somewhere around Dec 2021), and wait for the visa to get processed. If it gets delayed, apply RRV for my wife and son.

2. Apply 101 visa immediately (somewhere around Dec 2021), and then apply 600 visa Somewhere in March 2022.

3. Apply 600 visa immediately, and once the child is on shore apply for 802 visa.

Please let me know the best option, based on experience and ease of getting it without delays. The goal is to have my family with me before the expiration of PR in January 2023.

Thanks.
Now the process for 101 is fast..people who submitted applications in Feb-21 are getting medical requests now. As per me, you should apply for 101 after reaching Australia(process is way faster if u apply from Australia).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Now the process for 101 is fast..people who submitted applications in Feb-21 are getting medical requests now. As per me, you should apply for 101 after reaching Australia(process is way faster if u apply from Australia).

Hi Sid, You mean to say that once I reach on shore, I apply for 101 visa? The time between me reaching on shore and delivery will be approximately 2-3 months due to many reasons. So I just dont want that time to go to waste.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Sid, You mean to say that once I reach on shore, I apply for 101 visa? The time between me reaching on shore and delivery will be approximately 2-3 months due to many reasons. So I just dont want that time to go to waste.
That 2-3 months u need to prepare passport and gather other documents. I think after one month of birth only u can apply for passport. U can start the process whenever u ready and change the address and contact details anytime.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We received request for more information last Thursday.
We had my sons medical today. We applied for our AFP police checks they have been sent awaiting to receive them and we fast tracked our UK ones. As soon as we receive them back we will send that off in our email and await the outcome. Fingers crossed. Xx

·
Registered
4 Posts
That 2-3 months u need to prepare passport and gather other documents. I think after one month of birth only u can apply for passport. U can start the process whenever u ready and change the address and contact details anytime.

Hi Sid,
Thanks for your response. I understand that I need to fill form 1022 for the new born once there is change in address; where as for rest of us we can do that via immiAccount portal. As I am currently in Saudi, I will be sending my family back to home country and myself will travel to Australia. Is this correct understanding?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think the processing for kids below 18 are faster compared to those above this age. My application was acknowledged last Sep 2020 and till now, no medical request or CO contact :( hayzzzz

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Sid,
Thanks for your response. I understand that I need to fill form 1022 for the new born once there is change in address; where as for rest of us we can do that via immiAccount portal. As I am currently in Saudi, I will be sending my family back to home country and myself will travel to Australia. Is this correct understanding?
Its form 1229
I did the same but I am not in Australia. People who are applying onshore are getting visa in 3 months

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think the processing for kids below 18 are faster compared to those above this age. My application was acknowledged last Sep 2020 and till now, no medical request or CO contact :( hayzzzz
I also submittes in Sept 2020 and done medicals in second week of April. Better to mail them and check status.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We submitted in March 2020 and received request for more info last week. Definitely not faster for us and our son is 2 and half. Fingers crossed you all hear back soon. I know how it feels to be stuck in limbo.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It seems so because my sister, who is 11, and I applied and received the acknowledgement on December. The department on April contacted my father to have my sister's medical ready.
I have yet to hear from them regarding my application. Cheers 😄

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi guys,

My spouse AFP is processed but her letter isn't yet delivered as its been 5 business days already, Is there any way i can track AFP NPC delivery from AUspost.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks alot NB, but no reference from CO email,

Can somebody please share their experience as well @nimkaran @crackptea @hdkhan .

Please help guys.
Many Congratulations !!
Is there any first entry date mention in the child 101 PR VISA? What is the expiry date of PR - same as father/mother PR expiry date? or its 3 May 2021 + 5 years?
No first entry date, but entry before 3rd May 2022.
Expiry in 2026

·
Registered
23,852 Posts
2701 - 2720 of 2858 Posts