Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends
I need your advice and inputs based on the following situation.

Visa Type : 190, WA
Expiry : Jan 2018
Primary applicant: Husband
Secondary Applicant : Wife
Visa Conditions : NIL
Situation : Not moved yet, planning to move but also needs to apply a Child Visa 101
101 Visa Processing : 11 Moths
Intend to file in : Aug 2017

Question : Wife will be moving there in Sep 2017 and will continue staying there. Currently 'Not employed' but will secure a job upon receiving there through a Referral.

Wife Have sufficient funds in case child needs to be supported. Husand will support in case needed, without being burden to the Australian System.

Husband is Employed but wont be moving in Yet. Will need few more months to wind down and worried that a short RRV may be granted and thinking that it might impact Child Visa 101 grant.

So, For a Child Visa 101, who should be the sponsorer? Intention is for the child to be together with the mother as soon as possible.

Will Case Officer will be strtict about the employment of the Sponsorer?

Request your advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Experts in this group, will you be able to throw some light on this?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Dear Friends
I need your advice and inputs based on the following situation.

Visa Type : 190, WA
Expiry : Jan 2018
Primary applicant: Husband
Secondary Applicant : Wife
Visa Conditions : NIL
Situation : Not moved yet, planning to move but also needs to apply a Child Visa 101
101 Visa Processing : 11 Moths
Intend to file in : Aug 2017

Question : Wife will be moving there in Sep 2017 and will continue staying there. Currently 'Not employed' but will secure a job upon receiving there through a Referral.

Wife Have sufficient funds in case child needs to be supported. Husand will support in case needed, without being burden to the Australian System.

Husband is Employed but wont be moving in Yet. Will need few more months to wind down and worried that a short RRV may be granted and thinking that it might impact Child Visa 101 grant.

So, For a Child Visa 101, who should be the sponsorer? Intention is for the child to be together with the mother as soon as possible.

Will Case Officer will be strtict about the employment of the Sponsorer?

Request your advice.

As I am seeing child 101 can be applied when child is outside Australia. In that you will be the sponsor.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/101-

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi rvd
Thank you for your respnse. Yes, what you said is right. Child visa 101 will be filed and the child will be off shore, but the sposorer does not need to be outside Australia.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone recently filed Child Visa 101 in Singapore recently?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts