Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

We are moving to Adelaide by end of November with visa 489. As we are planning to enrol our 3 year old son to kindie in January next year, would like to know what are the documents that we need to bring over from our homecountry? We have misplaced his immunisation record, is there any forms that we can ask our doctor to fill in the records? :fingerscrossed: TIA.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Norah,

We just moved here from Singapore 4 mths back.
It's much easier for you to get the records replaced as much as possible in Malaysia versus going through everything else which is surely more difficult

Once you are here, make appointment in any medical centre with records of your kid's immunisation.

They will create an account, linked to you as parent and update the kid's record.

They will then let you know any shortfall in immunisation that your kid has to take.

Without the account created/updated, there may be issues with Centrelink payments etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Naz,

Thank you for your reply. I did informed the doctor about our intention to relocate and would wish to replace a new booklet/letter too. But the doctor said there are some forms for him to fill up which I can retrieve online from Australia websites and he did that for a few of his patients too. I have been Google-ing but no luck on getting such form as mentioned by him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts