Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

Once again thank you to all that advised me, i went back to my country and was given a marriage visa which took only 1 week :) , we had our wedding in Scotland in July and i have just got my FLR.

I have a child who is 17 years back in Africa and i would like her to come join us,her B/day is in Dec and were wanting to apply for her FLR before she turns 18yrs.

We have a 1bd flat and i know we need 2bd flat to be able to accommodate her, were looking for flats that suits us and we are in the process of moving soon as we get one,hopefully move by the time she arrives,which is Dec. If we wouldn't have moved by Dec, my other daughter who is a citizen here and owns her own property can accommodate her for a short while as we move to our flat.

My Question is, as we write her invitation letter, we wanted to state clearly that were moving to a bigger flat to accommodate her and if she happens to arrive by Nov/Dec of 2013 and were still on the process of moving,then her sister who stays 10min away will accommodate her. Her sister is willing to write the covering letter saying she is willing to do that.

Should i be concerned? Thank you!

·
Registered
39,151 Posts
I think Home Office expects whole family to be living under the same roof so you need to get accommodation sorted by the time you apply.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much for your reply.

Another question is, i was never married to the dad of my child and have never lived together,neither did he ever support the child since she was born.

Do i need a notarised letter from him?

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.