Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
both myself and my fiancee are chefs ,i am head chef ,she is chef de partie.i also have experience of running a bar/rest.my fiancee is also experienced in hotel housekeeping.we are looking for work as a couple in a hotel/restaurant ,taverna.we have lived in cyprus for a few years ,now in the uk due to our employer in cyprus retiring and closing down his business.we are looking for permanent all year round work if possible or good seasonal work.we would be looking for accom to start with

·
Registered
1 Posts
We are looking for chef

both myself and my fiancee are chefs ,i am head chef ,she is chef de partie.i also have experience of running a bar/rest.my fiancee is also experienced in hotel housekeeping.we are looking for work as a couple in a hotel/restaurant ,taverna.we have lived in cyprus for a few years ,now in the uk due to our employer in cyprus retiring and closing down his business.we are looking for permanent all year round work if possible or good seasonal work.we would be looking for accom to start with
Hi!

We are looking for chef´s to work for us in Norway. But do you have any preferable countries to travel to?

Wanja

·
Banned
121 Posts
Hello. Why did you post on the Greek forum ? To find work in Greece I presume.
So why are you considering going to COLD Norway ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Buy our restaurant in Corfu?

Hi, We are selling our restaurant and catering business due to unexpected personal issues. It is a fully up and running profitable concern and details can be seen on our website. You can find it as we are called THE INVISIBLE KITCHEN. I can't give the web address here as they won't let me! We are in Corfu and are selling a house next door to the business. Would you be interested or know anyone else who might be?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.