Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

I am a software engineer from India having 3.5 years of work-exp and I have applied for ACS on 17-Dec-2013 (ANZSCO Code : 261313 - Software Engineer); I am expecting its reply by the end of this month. Since, till then, I have got some spare time, I wanted to arrange all the documents that would be required to submit at each stage going ahead; I am planning to do this exercise in advance because if I donot possess some mandatory/necessary document I would arrange for that right away in this spare time to avoid any last minute rush or delay at any of the stages.

Hence, I request you to please let me know of a concise checklist of documents that would be required (as an applicant from Mumbai,India) corresponding to each stage including the mention of even the most obvious document and thus, not excluding any.

Currently as a part of my ACS application I have submitted the below documents:

1. Passport.
2. Marksheets and Degree(Convocation certificate-MU) -B.E-computer Engg.
3. Work experience affidavits for both my employers (I couldn't get a detailed employer reference letter on letter-head from my employer so had to get notarised affidavits for the same my senior collegaues).

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Niket Sohni.

---------------------------------------------------
IELTS results- 25-Oct-2013 - R-8.5,L-8.5,W-8,S-7| ACS applied - 17-Dec-2013

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi Folks,

I am a software engineer from India having 3.5 years of work-exp and I have applied for ACS on 17-Dec-2013 (ANZSCO Code : 261313 - Software Engineer); I am expecting its reply by the end of this month. Since, till then, I have got some spare time, I wanted to arrange all the documents that would be required to submit at each stage going ahead; I am planning to do this exercise in advance because if I donot possess some mandatory/necessary document I would arrange for that right away in this spare time to avoid any last minute rush or delay at any of the stages.

Hence, I request you to please let me know of a concise checklist of documents that would be required (as an applicant from Mumbai,India) corresponding to each stage including the mention of even the most obvious document and thus, not excluding any.

Currently as a part of my ACS application I have submitted the below documents:

1. Passport.
2. Marksheets and Degree(Convocation certificate-MU) -B.E-computer Engg.
3. Work experience affidavits for both my employers (I couldn't get a detailed employer reference letter on letter-head from my employer so had to get notarised affidavits for the same my senior collegaues).

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Niket Sohni.

---------------------------------------------------
IELTS results- 25-Oct-2013 - R-8.5,L-8.5,W-8,S-7| ACS applied - 17-Dec-2013
Check this out

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/checklists/190-applicant-checklist.pdf

Also go through the following threads for more information,

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...rocess-190-visa-application-after-invite.html

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...25-checklist-documents-required-189-visa.html

Regards
Amit

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot Amit!!! This is really helpful..!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts