Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could you please advise if you think this is OK or I need to add anything else ?
Applicant:
-Letter of Introduction ( signed)
-Original Passport (first passport)
-2 x Passport sized photos\
-Visa4UK application form page (not submitted yet)
-Appendix 2 form (Category A)
-KET A2 test certificate with
-TB test certificate with Statement of Results
-birth certificate
Sponsor:
Letter of support
Sponsorship declaration
Passport bio page
FINANCIAL (Salaried Category A):
• 6 months payslips (Feb_Jul)
• 6 months Bank statements (Feb_Jul)
• Employment letter showing:
(Company, job title, employment start date, gross annual income, payment start date, method of payment, the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency)
• P60 2015 –attach a note stating that P60 does not fully reflect the financial information I am putting forward, as it only partially covers the period of employment I am submitting (Jan to Apr 2015)
ACCOMODATION:
• Home Owner letter of support from parents to live as long as we wish. (living with my husband parents)
• utility bill
• Land registry document
• 2 house photos
PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP :
-marriage certificate with the translation
-Photos together from first meeting, trips together, wedding party, honeymoon
-screenshots of viber ,what's up,skype- printed on A4 (20 pages)
-money reciepts
-travel tickets from Uk
-hotels booking tickets
thank you very much :)

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Cut communication to 15 pages max.

Include a sample itinerary.

Don't forget to pay the NHS Surcharge.

You don't need:

birth certificate
pictures of the house
money receipts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you nyclon
iam going to stay with my husband in his parents house they own a 3-bedroom house and only residents are my husband and his parents.
1)is the inspection report optional or mandatory ?we don't have time to get one my husband is coming next week to hand the all supporting documents.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
even immediate family i read joppa advises in this forum said that if the property is shared other than with your immediate family, inspection report is highly recommended.

·
Registered
33 Posts
hello
If you live in a shared house (with friends or family) you need to get property inspection done to proof the house is ok for more than 2 people.i think better you put the report if your husband come next week he can call them this week it takes 4 to 5days to get the certificate (as one agency told my husband).
wish you good luck

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you very much I don't know if we have enough time to get it you think if we don't include it we going to have a problem to get the visa? Can we replace it with something else?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi can you please answer my question
my husband got his recent payslip yesterday 24th July but in the payslip date it shows 26th July as he get paid every 26th of the month ,He checked his bank online now it showed that the money goes to his bank account on 24th July
1)is this ok if the payslip date is 26th July and the bank statement is 24th July because of the weekend?
2)is it ok if he goes to the bank today and gets his recent bank statement what date they will show in his bank statement?
3)can i apply online on the 27th July?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My husband banks with Natwest,he asked them to stamp the last bank statement or give him a letter .He was told by the people at the bank that the printed ones are perfectly acceptable for the UKBA. Of course, this is assuming that the people at the bank having a good knowledge of the UKBA
they gave him a transaction details with bank stationary with bank address .....etc
1)is this ok as he has original bank statement from Feb-Jun except July ?
2)to be safe can we submit January bank statement and include 7 payslips and 7 bank statements?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no they do accept the ket A2 exam if you pass the test before 5 April 2015 i passed the test in March 2015
Anyone who has taken a previously approved test on or before 5 April 2015 may still use it in a UK immigration application until 5 November 2015 providing the test is one of those detailed in the transitional approved tests list.
check this website
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...g-for-uk-visa-approved-english-language-tests

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Please stop asking the same questions over and over.

If applying under Category A you need your 6 most recent pay slips and 6 most recent bank statements. The most recent of each can be no more than 28 days old at the time of application. Each of your 6 most recent pay slips must hAve a corresponding bank statement. Submitting 7 months isn't going to help. Your January pay slip and statement are too old. If your bank won't stamp every page of a copy of your most recent bank statement showing your July pay slip being deposited or provide a letter of verification then all you can do is wait to apply until you have received the original by post before you apply.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.