Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Could you please give some advice on the documents I have prepared for the renewal of our spouse visa following our initial 2.5 year period granted in January 2013. If you could offer specific advice on the writing highlighted red and also provide feedback on whether anything has been missed out that should be provided. Thanks.

Application
Application form
Applicant’s passport
A complete and full copy of partner’s passport with each page copied as requested on page 61 of FLR (M) application form – is this entirely necessary or just a copy of the picture page required?
Is marriage certificate required again considering they already have one of our originals from last application?
2 photos with applicant’s name
1 phots with sponsor’s name
BRP
Introduction letter – detailing what evidence has been provided for each requirement + importantly explaining an issue with residence permit which has been issued for 1 year too long. I have followed up with Border Agency and application centre in Croydon who have advised to complete application now as this was a clerical error
Emails detailing contact and also details in introduction letter of when I last spoke to somebody at their office by phone and what they informed me of

Income – Applicant’s employment £27,000 since April 2015 and £24,000 for year before
Recent 6 months payslips - original
Recent 6 months joint bank statements detailing salary - original
P60 tax year to April 5 2015 - original
Letter from employer, stating job title and permanent contract earning £27,000 a year from April 2015 and £24,000 per annum for the year before – dated 19/06/15

Residence – owned property in sponsors name
Land registry title deeds website printout costing £3 – dated 21/06/15
Mortgage payments highlighted on bank statements included for income section
Council tax – in joint names dated 10/03/15
Home insurance renewal documents– dated 22/03/15

Language Eligibility – MA Degree completed at University in London & awarded Nov 2012
Confirmation of Study and Award Letter detailing programme of study, start and end date of course, level and qualification and award date– dated 03/06/15 and with college stamp
Transcript of Results – dated 03/06/15 and with college stamp

Relationship
Multiple letters evenly covering period since last grant of visa (2.5 years) a few in both names and more in individual names including from Council Tax, Tax office, NHS letters, bank statements.

·
Registered
39,151 Posts
If you are going to premium service centre, just take both original passports.
Marriage certificate is required. You need to submit same evidence each time.
You don't need home insurance documents.
Just original MA certificate will do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Joppa,

Just to clarify we will be making an application by post, so in that case should i copy each page of passport?

I have marriage certificate and will supply, but if I need to submit same evidence each time is there requirement to also include pictures / travel confirmation etc, to prove our relationship again?

Thank you for the advice about insurance documents, I will omit from application.

Unfortunately we no longer have original MA certificate so have provided the other 2 documents listed. Do I need a letter of explanation regarding this?

Any other advice on the other documents is greatly appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.