Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

In fact I am new for this forums, I just want get clarify about checklist documents while processing ACS AUS PR visa. The problem is my consultancy asking me to provide below documents, but when we are requesting this documents from current company supervisor , they may suspect me like I am going to switch over the company and not possible for me to serve after :mad:. what should I do, please clarify me. :fingerscrossed:

1) Main applicant HR experience letter - AUS
HR exp letter required on the company letter head describing detailed Job roles,Projects involved,Technologies used.
Dates of employment,Designation,Job type(Full or Part time) tob be clearly specified.Authorised person's signature and
contact details to be mentioned.Date on the letter and the Signature of the concerned person Mandatory.Xerox notarised
document required

2) Statutory declaration from Supervisor- AUS
Declaration required on stamp paper (10/- or 20/-)describing detailed Job roles,Projects involved,Technologies used by
your colleague
Your Dates of employment,Designation,Job type(Full or Part time) tob be clearly specified.Authorised person's signature
and his contact details to be mentioned.Signature of the supervisor and notary on the same mandatory.

3) Main applicant Statutory declaration - AUS
Declaration required on stamp paper (10/- or 20/-)describing detailed Job roles,Projects involved,Technologies used.
Dates of employment,Designation,Job type(Full or Part time) tob be clearly specified.Authorised person's signature and
contact details to be mentioned.Date on the letter and the Signature of the applicant and notary on the same mandatory.
:confused:

Thanks in advance,
Theja

1 - 1 of 1 Posts