Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Can you suggest any cheap insurance to support my eea fp unmarried partner application. Because I want to include insurance policies to support my application.

Thanks a lot guys for all your support especially to joppa & Jrge.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
What kind of insurance? Why do you think it will help your family permit application? What you need is a solid, documented record of two years of cohabitation.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for quick reply Joppa. Medical insurance maybe? Yes I can provide the two years cohabitation, we just want to be sure that our documents enough to get eea fp.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Include comprehensive sickness insurance only when mandated by EU rules, and in any case it's only needed for residence card application when you will be exercising treaty rights on a self-sufficient basis. You can open a joint savings account, perhaps off-shore.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
We have joint account but it is an account in the Philippines and only small amount. We have an account here in Spain but and individual account because we cannot open a joint account here in Spain coz I am non resident here

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
As I said, I don't know how relevant insurance or joint account is for EEA family permit, provided you can evidence durable relationship in other ways, such as photos, trips together and communication record.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok thanks joppa. We have skype chat and emails but our conversation sometimes was in our own language. Is this ok or do i still need to translate into English?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.